You are welcome to the New Hope Revival Center!
The New Hope Revival Center is dedicated to praise, worship, healing, deliverance and setting the captive free. New Hope Revival Center is the teaching ministry of Bishop Harold Faust. God gave Bishop Harold Faust a vision to teach and develop a "spirit of people living in their destiny by faith," to show how destiny come, how destiny grow, and how to walk in their destiny and operate in faith.
OUR CHURCH HISTORY
In 1980 God revealed to Elder Faust that he was calling him to establish a work that would meet the needs of those who seemingly have given up on life or those whom society had given up on. The Ministry was to be called New Hope Church of Philadelphia. Bishop Faust and his wife, Charlotte Faust held their first service in their home in Yeadon, PA. By June 1980 the Ministry had grown and they were blessed to rent a small mission at 1238 Hilton St. Soon it was necessary to return to the Faust home for worship services. The Fellowship along with Pastor and Mother Faust fasted and prayed that the Lord would open doors and another edifice would be available for them to “Lift Him up.” In March of 1981, Mother Faust located a building at 4728 W. Spruce Street. With God’s blessings, and the help of members and friends the edifice was dedicated to the Glory of God, and the first service was held on March 22, 1981, By the help of the Lord, His-Story continues. One year later, July 1982, finds Elder Faust establishing the New Hope Christian Child Developmental Center. This ministry continues to flourish under the loving direction of Pastor Faust and Mother Faust. This Christian Day Care Center provides new hope for the working mothers and small impressionable children.
Later they expanded to the airwaves of WIBF-FM. It started as a short interview with Elder Faust and grew from Echoes of Hope (15 minutes program) to the Hours of Hope program. Hours of Hope could be heard Tuesday thru Saturday Morning from 2:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Pastor and Mother Faust labored long and hard on this live broadcast, bring New Hope to the, anxious and the distressed with their words of comfort, consolation and peace through the truth of the gospel. He later expanded himself to a much wider audience within the tristate areas on station WDAS-AM from 10:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. nightly Tuesday thru Friday. Now like a champion of the oppressed, the man who once had no hope brings new hope to the masses.
On February 16, 1986, the Sunday edition of Philadelphia Inquirer featured a six- page article on Pastor Harold Faust and the New Hope Church. The title of the article was “Story Front Salvation.” The article was very positive and attributed to the rapid growth of the church to the fact that” Pastor Faust had a clear ideal of his purpose-To “Lift Him Up” and bringing new hope to the down trodden.” One of Elder Faust’s biggest accomplishments in 1986 was the purpose of a thirty-two-room office building at 4700-04 Westminster Avenue. Under the dynamic leadership of Pastor and Mother Faust, New Hope soars to greater heights. The membership has increased and the Lord has blessed them to purchase another building to hold worship service. The bigger and better facility is located at 2640-46 North 15th Street and has a seating capacity of 1,000 and is named the New Hope Revival Center; this building use to be an old warehouse. But under the leadership of Pastor Faust it has been transformed into a beautiful sanctuary to worship the Lord and find new hope for each of your tomorrow.
In September of 1991 the Lord once again laid on the heart of Pastor Faust the need for God’s people to be educated in the Word of God. Pastor Faust and other members of New Hope Church formed the New Hope Bible Institute. Classes were held twice a week with teachers and staff to give men and women of God a better understanding of God’s Word.
In May of 1992 Pastor Faust was burdened for the men of our city and opened up New Hope Recovery House. This House was designed for men who was once addicted on drugs to come to the realization of Christ and to help build them to re-enter into life's society. On November 4, 1992 in the Temple University Hospital a little baby boy was born. On Tuesday November 10th to the surprise of Pastor and Mother Faust this same little baby boy was placed in their arms, to be nourish, loved and raised by Pastor and Mother Faust. “Little Harold O’Dell Steven Faust.”
History confirms the fact that Pastor Faust has a unique ability to accomplish tremendous goals with very limited to resources. Before entering into the ministry full time, Pastor Faust acquired several years of educational and practical experiences. As a result of his academic and corporate training, he is a minister who possess exceptional skills in the areas of business administration, management, fund raising, marketing, and public relations.
New Hope Revival Center to New Hope Church of Philadelphia to Covenant Fellowship Network International….
•1979 – New Hope Church was incorporated in Harrisburg, PA as a 501©3 nonprofit organization.
•1980 – With only a hand full of followers, Reverend Harold Faust started his church in his home at 809 Cypress Street in Yeadon, PA.
•1980 – June, Reverend Faust moved the church services to a small mission, which he rented at 1238 Hilton Street in Philadelphia, PA.
•1981 – March, The New Hope Church was founded and services were held in a small 100 seat capacity storefront located at 4728 Spruce Street in West Philadelphia.
•1982 – July, The New Hope Christian Child Development Center was started on the same block with the church at 4744 Spruce Street.
•1983 – Vacation Bible School, Summer Camp and Saturday Youth Workshops were started and held in the building located on Spruce Street.
•1984 – Reverend Faust expanded the Day Care on Spruce Street with the addition of another building located at 4726 Spruce Street. At that point, New Hope was operating out of three properties on the block.
•1985 – The New Hope Big Sister Organization was formed as a community service to young teenage girls.
•1986 – Reverend Faust made one of his biggest accomplishments when he purchased a 32 room office building at 4700-04 Westminster Avenue and established the New Hope Development Center as the Administrative Headquarters of the new Hope Ministry.
•1987 – The New Hope Church purchased another building and moved its congregation to a bigger and better facility. The church is presently located at 2640-46 North 15th, Street in North Philadelphia. The newly renovated building has a seating capacity of 1000 and is named the New Hope Revival Center.
2001- We conducted the “Back To God Revival” which reached countless
1,000 of youth in the City of Philadelphia. With Prophet Todd Hall and Prophet Kevin Williams
2002 – January, the ministry changed to Covenant Fellowship Network International.
2003-Launched the Anacondia Crusade at Temple University Liacouras Center with the Spanish clergy of Philadelphia which reached more than 10,000.
2004- 70day revival tour to southern and northern states in we touch and reach people, and conversion of more than 3,000 souls.
2005- The Fire In The City Crusade held at the former Adams Mark Hotel on City Line Ave which reached 7,000 people.
2006- In 2006 we ran the longest revival ever held named The 15th Street Revival that reached 50,000 souls through radio, T. V , media outreach.
2007-Temporarily resided in Triumph Baptist Church which held 1000 people.
2008 – Moved to new facility in Bala Cynwyd (United Methodist Church of Bala Cynwyd) 314 Levering Mill Road which holds 2000 people with Day School and After School Program